If this is your first time here, you better go to the First time here? page first.
Missed a meeting? Or just can't remember what went on?
Check out the Meeting Minutes today!
Conference call (all) Saturday March 29th, 2008 @ 8:00AM MST (Game Design)
Conference call (all) Saturday February 23rd, 2008 @ 8:00AM MST
Conference call (all) Saturday February 16th, 2008 @ 8:00AM MST
Conference call (all) Saturday February 9th, 2008 @ 8:00AM MST minutes
Conference call (all) Saturday February 2nd, 2008 @ 8:00AM MST minutes
Conference call (man) Saturday January 26th, 2008 @ 9:00AM MST minutes
Conference call (all) Saturday January 19th, 2007 @ 8:00AM MST minutes
Playing Widely (all) Friday January 11th, 2008 @ 5:00PM MST - WOW!!!
- If anyone feels confused about editing/adding pages or navigating the site, or if you have suggestions for how you'd like me to organize the site, I would love your input. Please send me a message!
~ Whitney Rajix
News of note
- Star Wars and Soul Calibur fans will get a special treat with the new characters to be added for the upcoming Soul Calibur IV. Go here to read about it on Gamespot.
- Don't forget to tune in and watch the Interactive Achievement Awards 2008 on February 7th. You can watch the live coverage from Gamespot right here and even vote for your favorite games.
- I wouldn't be so brave as to tell anyone to put a pre-order on this one, but certainly keep an eye on Lost Odyssey. With both the producer and the music composer of the Final Fantasy series working on this game, it could be worth a raised eyebrow.
- If you haven't been following Little Big Planet for the PS3, you better start. Even if you don't plan to buy a PS3, it's worth a read.
- Any of you that like the Orson Scott Card, Chair (the people that brought us Undertow) now have the license to create a game based on the Enders game world. You can read the article here