20080119 Call Minutes (All)
This meeting was held on January 19th, 2008:
Agenda and Meeting Notes:
- Review of Playing Widely gamers gathering on January 11th, 2008 - Rob Rallison
- Make sure you step outside of your usual gaming habits on occasion
- As you play games, consider what makes them fun or memorable or replayable
- We will Play Widely as a team again in February
- Naming the Company discussion - Scott Moore
- Scott will take ideas and opinions into account and give our company a name and logo
- Possibly incorporate something in the name or logo that says something about our roots?
- Send ideas to Scott through e-mail or post ideas on the wiki forum
- Year-at-a-glance - Rob Rallison
- Enlarge the artist team and begin design process within the first week of February
- List out productions milestones to start production in April
- Finish Production in January of 2009 and start smoothing out the rough edges
- Finished product done at the end of February 2009
- Structuring the company - Doug Palmer
- Business Director/CEO/HR responsibilities handled by Doug Palmer
- Art/Marketing Director responsibilities handled by Scott Moore
- Programming Director/CTO responsibilities handled by Rob Rallison
- Closing Comments
- Be prepared for game production activities to increase dramatically over the next few weeks
- To accomplish our goals and maintain a schedule, we will all need to quicken our response times
- Prepare flyer/ad to attract art students - Scott M.
- Contact old Professor about art students - Scott M.
- Add calendar events for rough design and production dates throughout the year - Rob, Doug
- Create company name and logo - Scott M.
- Start programmer milestones list - Rob