Go get it!
- go here and grab the latest release
- Download it to your machine
NOTE: Visual Studio 2008 Express is not compatible with XNA. You will need Visual C# 2005.
- Run the install for Visual Studio
- Just use defaults for setup
NOTE: The download was actually just a tool to download Visual Studio. That's why it was so small. The actual install will be a much bigger file, especially if you choose to have the MSDN documentation locally on your machine.
Try it out!
- Open Visual Studio
- Click on the Help menu
- Select How Do I
- Let the help load
- Select the MSDN Library stuff
- There should be plenty of info there on C#
Read some tutorials!
- MSDN is likely your best bet
- If you know any good tutorials for C#, post them here